Sunday, April 1, 2007

Things that challenge me:

I am not afraid to admit that, despite what you may think, I am challeneged in alot of areas. Oh yes...it's true. These are just a few (and not in any sort of order except as they seep out of my head...). I'm sure there will be more.

1. I am directionally-challenged. I dont know if its because I am visually-oriented or what, but telling me to go west or east or any other way is futile. "Drive for 3 miles to exit 64 and follow rte 92 west"? What? Huh? Give me some decent GIRL directions: "Go left out of your driveway. Follow the road until you get to that cute blue house that used to have the tire swing in the front yard. Turn right. Drive til you think you've gone too far and its right after that."

2. I am geographically-challenged. I get confused about ALL the states and where they are with a few exceptions: VA 'cuz i LIVE here, NY 'cuz LV lives there and FL 'cuz it still makes me laugh that its penis-shaped. Oh I know which one CA is and TX too but still thats only 5 out of...um...how many states ARE there?

3. I am MindMyOwnBusiness-challenged. I know that I am suppose to but, really...? Last Friday I got in trouble for telling a man he couldn't bring a chi-wawa (apparently I am littledognamespelling-challenged as well) into a bar. My friend owns the bar. Another friend owns the dog (loosely-used term here). Apparently 2 degrees of "IShouldBeInvolved" isnt enough. It was pointed out that since neither the bar nor the pooch were mine, I should have not stood there shouting at this drunk guy "Its a BAR!! Thats a DOG! You are an IDIOT!"

No comments: