Wednesday, February 6, 2008









When Lorrie Veasey talked me into doing this "blog" thing, I had visions of being so prolific that people would come from Farandnear and Nearandfar to read my witty little musings. I also had visions of finding the time to write said witty little musings and while I gave it a decent shot at first, I have come to the current realization....that I suck at this!

Ok... ok... I dont want to be too harsh on myself but... c'mon... the last entry was over FOUR months ago (give or take... I'm not too good at math) and even then it was an edited piece that I wrote over TWELVE months ago!

But now its 2008... and I am filled with renewed optimism and enthusiasism (and 2 glazed donuts but that another story). Therefore, I have a request of the 3 people who still occasionally drop me an email to see if I have fallen off the edge of the earth.... can I have a do-over?

I'll start tomorrow.... honest.....

No comments: