Friday, February 8, 2008

Well this doesn't bode well, does it? I mean.. here it is, my first blog of the critically acclaimed 2008 Do-Over Blog and already it's a day late! I've been trying to remember what I did yesterday that was more important than blogging...and, quite frankly, I am stumped. I was on time for the telemarketing job at 9am. I sat in a semi-comatose state until the 5 o'clock whistle. Came home... um... ate dinner... watched a movie... washed the dog... and then sat in front of my computer "talking" with Rach until I went to bed at 2:30am.

Nope. Nothing I did yesterday was more important than my first do-over blog. And yet... I didn't blog. I made some money, entertained myself and made the dog smell good. Necessary things all (especially making the dog smell better) but not more important than entertaining the 3 of you who still read my blog...and so i will endevour to do-over my do-over tomorrow... as soon as I figure something to talk about...

So keep a good thought for me, will you? Blog clog is a serious matter and not to be taken lightly....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Where is the do-over????