Tuesday, July 24, 2007

What did he say?

You know that Daughtry song "Home"? Of course you do... it has been played every half hour on every radio station on the planet for ages now... and it was the kiss off song on American Idol which you know you watched even after our local boy Chris Whatshisname was kicked off.

Well last week one of my precious little summer art campers was singing along:

"Be careful what you wish for
cause you just might get IT ALL
you just might get IT ALL..."

Except she actually sang:
"Be careful what you wish for
cause you just might get A DOG
you just might get A DOG..."

As the owner of a outofcontrol, areyoutalkingtome used pup, I have to say, singing the new version in my head has made it easier for me to listen to it play 20 times a day...

5 comments:

Peedles said...

Rach sent me an email with this:

This one time I saw a lisence plate on a red jeep wrangler that read TKYRTPO Took a while but I figured it out and verified with the owner.

Peedles said...

Sheesh... wrong comment on the wrong post...maybe I should have let Rach do it herself afterall!

Lorrie Veasey said...

Take your something? Sheesh. This is as bad as math. Help a fellow blonde out here.

Peedles said...

LV... Take your top off

Lorrie Veasey said...

I guess I missed that last time I watched GIRLS GONE WILD